If you would like your birth story printed here, send it to
by email (or as an email attachment). Every contribution is valued for the gift that it truly is - a gift of sharing.
Writing down what you experienced may be a way of healing from a traumatic situation that occurred during the birth/s of your child/ren. Reading other women's stories may allow you to find understanding that other women have experienced similar births experiences to your own. Knowing that you aren't alone, in feeling the way you do, is healing in itself.
-> New stories (2008 onwards)
- The Birth of Brody - The reason for Birthrites'
- My Previous Caesareans, before Brody.
- Once (twice) a caesarean - not always a caesarean
- One mother's story
- Luke's journey
- Our VBAC story; after 3 caesareans
- Jya's Birth - Homebirth VBAC after a classical c/section.
- VBAC With Twins
- I Fell Pregnant So Easily... (Check out the Photo's below!)
- Simone's Story - My third c/section.
- Our Miracle Baby - Against all the "medical" odds. - you will need to use the "back" key to return to this page after reading this wonderful story.
- Susan's Story. - Inspirational!
- Cameron's Birthstory. - touches on the emotions directly after delivery.
- The Dynamics of Birth. - An empowering caesarean.
- Kym's Story. - VBAC after 2 caesareans.
- Lauri, Austin and Brandon's Story - Homebirth VBAC.
- Trish's Story - My positive caesarean.
- Yes, It is Possible to have a VBAC in a Private Hospital
- Paula's Birthstory - and extra healing.
- Stephanie's Birthstory - by Stephanie Cantrell.
- The Birth of Jaiden - by Gail Filmer.
- Heidi's Birthstory - A c/section that was felt, and down's syndrome misdiagnosis.
- Keely's Birthstory - a breech baby that turned at 35 weeks, wonderful VBAC.
- Shoulder Dystocia.
- Eva's Healing Story.
- Freedom of Choice - a VBAC at home.
- Empowering Birth after Empowering Birth After Caesarean - EBAC.
- Millenium Baby!
- Connor's Birthstory - inspirational!
- The Birth of Trent (a little brother for Jaiden) -HBAC (Homebirth After Caesarean).
- The Arrival of Little Claire - A HBAC that transferred to hospital.
- Welcome Hannah! Supported by Gloria Lemay.
- Leah's Babies - Andrew a c/section and Steven an EBAC (Empowered Birth After Caesarean).
- Liz and Cary's Birthstory.
- Caelan's birthstory - A Homebirth After Caesarean (HBAC)
- Choosing a C/section.
- Birth Epic - HBAC.
- Welcome James - A completely normal HBAC!
- The Birth of Tianna - 2nd VBAC after 2 previous c/sections.
- Suzanne's Stories.
- The Births of Gordon and Sara - now on a mission!
- Cameron John's Caesarean Birth - By Kelly.
- My Angel's Birth - a necessary caesarean.
- The Caesarean Birth of Morgan.
- Sam's Birthday -A Caesarean for Deep Transverse Arrest.
- Another Private Hospital VBAC...
- Cameron John's Caesarean Birthstory.
- Kelly's Healing Thoughts.
- Brandon John's Birth Story.
- Caelan's Birthstory - HBA2C's.
- The Births of Gordon and Sara.
- Tane's Birthstory - Unassisted Homebirth.
- The Birth of Baby Sam - by Jo Bainbridge (Co-founder of CARES-SA Inc)
- A Homeopathic Natural Birth After Caesarean.
- The Births of Mitchell and Riley.
- Leah's Birthstories.
- The births of Benjamin (c/section) and Harrison (HBAC)
- Stella's Story
- Susan's Story.
- Claire's Birth - by Debby Miller.
- 'I Just Popped Out' - Ceridwen's Birth.
- Elissa's Healing Journey - despite an elective c/section birth
- The Rebirth of Tracey - an empowered caesarean
- Michelle's Birth Stories
- Successful VBAC with Gestational Diabetes
- Uterine Rupture Fear, and Opinion.
- My Birth Story... Frustration.
- A Queensland VBAC Story.
- The birth of our gorgeous daughter, Ashton - A natural birth.
- Nathaniel's Birth - A rather traumatic c/section...
- The Birth Story of Isaac Alan ? my third child (A VBAC after 2 previous c/sections). This is especially good, because it outlines the emotinal issues and the conflicts that Bridget (the Mum) had to overcome as she planned her VBAC.
- A Sad Story - From China.
- The arrival of Bailen and Tasia
- Birthstory of Nicholas
- Is that a leopard in your pants! (Diabetes and VBAC)
- VBAC at 40
- Ayden's sweet birth story
- The Triumphant birth of Tori
- Sarah's Stories
- Next time there's no way I'll have a c/section.
- So Close, Yet So Far Away...
- Levi Gabriel's Birthstory -He is a miracle
- The Birth of Brianna Hailey Scott - emotional healing journey.
- My First C-section Birth...
- The Birth of Lucianna - A positive Caesarean
- The Birth of Oliver - A positive Caesarean, where the Mother birthed her baby!
- Dancing With Wolves - My Birthing Story (A successful VBAC)
- 3 Birth Stories... Emergency CS, VBAC, Elective CS
- Dianna's Story - Caesarean Birth after Homebirth Labour
- The Miracle of Two - Hellp Syndrome and a Mother's story...
- Lochlain's Birth Story - Another Epic. ( A wonderful VBAC homebirth, with some postbirth complications).
- Melissa's Stories - her son's c/section birth and dealing with the emotional aftermath (attempted VBAC)
- Birthing Matters.
- A Mother's stories of her brave battles with depression, after each caesarean birth of her children.
- Royston's Birth - Unplanned c/section.
- Twin HBAC (Home Birth After Caesarean).
- Indra Jade's Birthstory (a natural birth).
- Melanie's Birthstory - an empowered birth after caesarean (EBAC)!
- Oakley's and Jesse's Birthstories.
- My Birth Stories...
If you have a story to include on this page, then please email it to
Sharing our stories helps us to heal, and provides inspiration and understanding for other women.
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 24 April 2013 10:51 )